Its come round quick again hasn’t it!
Cheltenham time again, time to cast aside all of life’s worries and enjoy four epic days of the best National Hunt racing in the world. I know many people actually book time off work to enjoy the Festival its an opportunity for even us “pros” to let our hair down a little and enjoy the betting bonanza that is about to start.
If you’re gonna be taking an active financial involvement in the racing though, (and lets face it if you like racing you’ll be betting on something at Cheltenham) well it pays to do your homework. This is where you’re well advised to take a look at the research that’s been produced by the experts. Here’s a couple of great value options that will give you plenty of reading over the weekend and ammunition come next Tuesday.
Access to this service costs £19.97 and if you’re after a daily involvement, which isn’t going to require a lot of analysis on your part, then this could be for you. They’re also telling you exactly how to exploit the daily bookmaker offers, which I’m sure will more than cover the service cost alone.
- Three ante-post tips to follow as part of welcome email (One of these I’m already on!)
- A daily email during the festival (Tuesday to Friday) with a race schedule, analysis of each race and tips.
- A daily Placepot via morning email
- Daily bookie offers via email
- Access to live online updates service from 12:30pm Tues- Fri.
Along with all that they are also going to be giving away £250 in free bets to members as well as two tickets for Gold Cup day, and much more.
Check it out here.
Gavin has been in the business of producing trends based data for a number of years and this data is up there with the best I’ve seen. If you’re up for a little homework, simply want to be fully armed with as much stats, data and trends as possible, or just want to know the most likely trends winners to go to war next week with, then this is for you.
Here’s a brief summary of what you’ll get now (and there’s more to come)
- 4 For The Handicaps – detailed analysis of 4 of the festival handicaps including 4 double figure selections.
- 17 page Ante-post guide – featuring Statistics, trends, in-depth race analysis, horse profiles. (includes likeliest trends winner for each race analysed)
- 10 year Trainer statistics and analysis – 14 page guide.
- 10 year Jockey statistics and analysis – 10 page guide.
- Race Trials Guide – A 9 page look at some of the races that have proved insightful at previous Cheltenham Festivals.
- Gary’s Famous 4 – Gavin’s brother’s four big priced tips. (He’s tipped big price winners at each of the last 3 Festivals, as big as 40/1)
That’s a pretty comprehensive package and all for £19.95 with the option to pay a little more if you want to include the rest of the big 2013 Festivals.
Click here to get instant access.
You can also follow myself and other prominent “forum dwellers” on a daily basis via the forum on this site. I’ll be looking to take advantage of the free bet and offers that will start to roll in (tip: get up early!) as well as posting our daily ideas of Festival value.
(Follow me on twitter here: https://twitter.com/PaulRuffy)
Out of his home office in Canvey Island, Paul Ruffy has been helping people turn a profit year on year since 2006 he now runs both bettingprofitsbulletin.com and matchdayprofits.com His goal is to help people make money through betting, without losing a fortune in the process!