Having just installed this software to help me test a football trading system, I thought it probably deserves a review in its right.
Fairbot is an easy to use Betfair trading tool and its an official Betfair API solution that’s been around for a while. So you can be safe in the knowledge that it wont bugger up your computer nor will it mysteriously make your Betfair balance disappear whilst you are asleep!
To tell the truth general trading is not my speciality but this software does have functions that will help whatever the type of trading your looking to do.
Here’s the full feature list
- The Ladder Interface – This allows the user to display prices vertically, and instantly react to market movements by placing or cancelling a bet with just one mouse click.
- “Keep bets” support. This allows the user to have unmatched bets automatically transferred to in play bets.
- Ability to refresh any event to as low as 0.2 second intervals, much quicker than Betfair itself.
- Stake buttons for the Ladder interface, including the NET button. This allows you to set and use predefined stakes when betting or trading on the Ladder interface.
- Ability to place single bets or trades with only single mouse click.
- “Greening Up” feature – This allows you to equalize a current profit or a current loss across all selections.
- Price movement charts directly on the main screen for each contender.
- Advanced Charting. Candlestick, bar and line charts. Various customizable technical analysis indicators like Bollinger Bands, SMA, EMA, MACD, RSI, CCI.
- “Fill or Kill” tool for single bets and for trades. It allows you to cancel unmatched bets automatically after a predefined number of seconds.
- Conditional betting – place opposite bet (Back or Lay) only if a previous bet was matched.
- Dutching feature (this is a technique for Backing multiple selections in the same event for an equal profit if any one of them wins).
- “Drag & Drop” feature for the Ladder – this allows the user to amend the odds of unmatched bets by dragging bets up or down the ladder.
- Set your own Back and Lay stakes and profit margin.
- Bet on any odds market, including “in-play” events.
- Ability to cancel all Unmatched bets using single mouse click.
- Optional bet confirmation and checking screens before and after placing bets.
- “Smart Bets” allow you to calculate stake to get maximum profit on your betting exchange trades.
- Display the 1st 2nd and 3rd Favourites as dictated by the market on Betfair.
- A countdown clock showing the time remaining before the scheduled start of an event.
- Full Betfair API support. This protects FairBot from any future changes made to the design of the Betfair web site.
- Asian Handicap support.
- Betfair Starting Price (BSP) bets support
- Internet traffic compression.
- Friendly user interface.
- Ability to click on any odds cell rather than just the normal two middle columns on Betfair.
You’ll probably find at least a few very handy features there even if your not a seasoned trader. For me the “Greening Up” feature is big asset. Not only does it equalize your current profit or loss across all outcomes, but it gives you a rolling view of the available “greening up” figure at any point in time – very useful to see how bad your current position is or indeed how much potential profit you’ve got.
Dutching is another very useful function for me as I think this is a good strategy in the right horse races and also for correct scores.
There’s a free 15 day trail available on this so you can have a play without any commitment to buy.
Download your free trial software here.
At $99 USD (about £63) for a years worth of access its a low cost option for effective Betfair trading.
Out of his home office in Canvey Island, Paul Ruffy has been helping people turn a profit year on year since 2006 he now runs both bettingprofitsbulletin.com and matchdayprofits.com His goal is to help people make money through betting, without losing a fortune in the process!