A brand new year and 2011 brings a new SPORTS INVESTMENT challenge. That challenge is too keep making money !!!.
The year just ended was pretty good, I started my SPORTS INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO in June 2010 and have added a few new systems which have proved profitable, I have now settled on my portfolio for 2011 and will be KEEPING THE FAITH in the systems.
People keep stating to me that you can not make money from gambling – yes you can – life is a gamble, we all have to make decisions that affect our lives on a daily basis, is that not a gamble ?.
Back to the real point, I made a profit in 2010 ( I had a losing month in October ) all my bets were proofed to PAUL RUFFY (at) BETTINGPROFITSBLLETIN.COM so it can be done and it is fun, along with a few heartaches on the journey!!.
I have settled on my SPORTS INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO for 2011 and i will be KEEPING THE FAITH.
For those that are interested here is the portfolio.
1. WINNINGRACINGTIPS @ WINNINGRACINGTIPS.CO.UK
I use a £6000 Betting Bank and an £800 Betting Bank for the above system.
I use the £6000 Bank for Main account bets and the £800 for Main account bets and Bonus Bets.
2. PRICEWISE SELECTIONS IN THE RACING POST NEWSPAPER.
I Bet to £120.00 a point ( usually £60.00 each way)
The newspaper can be bought online as a digital display @ RACINGPOST.COM.
3. PRICEWISE EXTRA @ RACINGPOST.COM IN THE TIPPING SECTION
I bet to £120.00 a point ( usually £60.00 each way ).
4. WWW.INSIDERBET.CO.UK – £100 a point on selections
5. WWW.SPORTSBETUSA.CO.UK (Formerly TheLinebacker) £100 a point on selections
6. WWW.BETBANKALERTS.CO.UK – £100 a point on selections
7. LUNCHTIME PROFIT ALERT @ WWW.SHORTCUTPUBLICATIONS.CO.UK
£100.00 a point on selections.
£100 a point on selections
9. RACING POST NEWSPAPER – GOLF SELECTIONS
£15.00 a point on all selections.
10. MY OWN “NAG ME” SELECTIONS
£30 a point. (More on these another time!)
Well that’s my Portfolio, I am not selling anything and I am not financially involved with any of the above web-sites, in fact I subscribe to them so it costs me money !!!.
I will be KEEPING THE FAITH in the above portfolio, and will be giving you snippets of my investments in the coming months and hopefully have a few laughs and moans on the journey through 2011.
PS – Simon Whitlock did well !!!!