BARCELONA TO BLAST THE GUNNERS – Steve Deltasix

Hi – My name is Steve Deltasix and I am a Sports Analyst Investor – Paul Ruffy has asked me to write a blog on all sporting matters that I invest in. I am really looking forward to this challenge and hope to inform and amuse in the forthcoming weeks. Sports investing is my living and I use a portfolio of tipsters that I strictly adhere too – this includes the highly profitable” WINNINGRACINGTIPS ” run by Paul Ruffy and is recommended by myself to any long term investor as the results speak for themselves.

Right here we go with today’s views and my weekend investments.

Barcelona, what more can you say about the best football team in the world, I have been watching football for 44 years, well I say football most of that has been following Southend United ” the mighty Shrimpers ” and lately ” The Clarets ” of Chelmsford City who ply their trade in the Blue Square South and are doing exceedingly well this season. ( my £50 each way at 10-1 with Bet365 ) is not looking too sad at the moment. Anyway back to the Nou Camp mob, I do hope that anybody that loves the beautiful game gets to see the recent Barcelona – Real Madrid game which Barca won 5-0. It was  a wondrous display, truly remarkable against a Real side  determined to get a result for their manager Jose Mouriniho. Barcelona just oozed class that night, surely the DVD will be out soon !!

After the game I had my maximum bet ( £300 at 13/5 with Paddy Power ) on Barcelona to win the Champions League. I have already had my maximum on Barcelona to win La Liga ( £300 at 4/6 with Bet365 ). So come on the Blue and red stripes lets get a decent Champions league draw – did we get one ? – too right we did  ” The Arsenal ” with the first leg at the Emirates, Barcelona could not have asked for a better draw as Wenger’s style of football will play into the Spanish teams lap. I cannot wait till February and March for the next games in the Champions league, what a feast !!.

Chelsea and Man Utd both should ease through to the next round, however Tottenham Hotspur face a tie and a half against ACMilan ( I backed the Italians for £25 Each Way at 20/1 with Ladbrokes before the competition started ). Chelsea are as low as 4/1 in places which is a ridicoulous price considering the way they are playing at the moment.

The Full draw is

Roma v Shakhtar Donetsk
AC Milan v Tottenham
Valencia v Schalke
Inter Milan v Bayern Munich
Lyon v Real Madrid
Arsenal v Barcelona
Marseille v Manchester United
Copenhagen v Chelsea

First legs will take place on February 15-16 & 22-23, second legs on March 8-9 & 15-16.

Come on you BARCELONA !!!

So Ascot is off on Saturday which is shame as the card was looking good, i don’t mind the Poly-track and Fibre-sand racing , we must not call it ALL WEATHER RACING as they do not race in all weather’s, hence an inspection at Lingfield Park tomorrow morning.

I follow the Racing Post’s Web-site’s  PRICEWISE  EXTRA selections together with the PRICEWISE selections in the paper. I invest £120.00 a point ( normally £60 Each Way ) . Since I started on the 17th June this year I am £5,561.10 in profit on their selections – today’s selection on the Pricewise Extra was GRANNY ANNE  in the 2.20 at Southwell, Cathy Gannon gave the horse a super ride and ” No legs ” got the Filly home at the price of 5/1 – I had £60 each way at 5/1 with Bet365 for a £375 profit. I had two other horse bets today £15 each way but both horses failed to make the frame in the 4.20 at Wolverhampton – still a nice £315 profit on the day – thank you.

My Investments for the weekend so far are as follows

NFL – Houston Texans Plus 2 pts on the Handicap to beat the Tennessee Titans – £100 @ 10/11 with Bet365.

La Liga – Real Sociably v Valencia – over 2.5 goals in the game – £100 @ 9/10 with Bet365.

La Liga – Malaga v Athletico Madrid – Over 2.5 Goals in the game – £100 @ 1.81 with Betfair.

Premiership – Everton Plus one Goal on the Asian handicap – £100 @ 1.65 with Bet365.

Premiership – West Ham Plus 0.5/1.0 Goal to beat BlacKburn £ 100 @ 1.875 with Bet365.

Rugby Union ( Heineken Cup ) – Edinburgh minus 3 pts to beat Castres £100 at 10/11 with Victor Chandler.

Well that’s my first blog – hope you enjoy and follow the advice – and remember once you put  a Portfolio and a betting bank in place stick with it.

KEEP THE FAITH

STEVE DELTASIX

This entry was posted in Articles, Guest Posts. Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to BARCELONA TO BLAST THE GUNNERS – Steve Deltasix

1. steve Deltasix says:

I used to run and edit ” THE LITTLE GAZETTE ” Southend United F.C. web-site on the Footy-mad portals – I thinks the dates were around 1999-2003. I was the Southend United correspondent for the ESSEX COURIER newspaper and the SOUTHEND TIMES
    at the same time as running the web-site therefore having access to the players and management of the Shrimpers.

I published and co-edited 108 issue of our match day progzine ” THE LITTLE GAZETTE ” which sold approx 200 copies each match day.
    That was at the same time as editing the web-site.

In 2003 I moved to Spain and lived on the Costa Del Sol for nearly three years, during that time I fronted ” THE SPORTS DESK ” on OCTOPUS radio,
    which was a Saturday afternoon sports show that was four hours long and was aimed at the ex-pats living on the coast. It was brilliant fun and I had
    editorial licence, so basically it was my show.

Since June 2010 I have made a living as a Sports Analyst Investor ( a posh title for a professional gambler !!! ), I do a small blog at the moment for a friend Paul Ruffy on http://bettingprofitsbulletin.com/ – I write under the name of Steve Deltasix and my blog’s can be found under the articles section on the web-site.

I have a knowledge of most sports ( I have to at the moment !! ).

I look forward to hearing from you.

Steve

2. totomix says:

I think you got talent in writing posts. Waiting for more informations
    profesjonalne platne typy

3. Steve Deltasix says:

PRICEWISE EXTRA Results from 5th January 2011 can be found on the comments section of my blog ” KEEPING THE FAITH ”

Steve Deltasix

4. Steve Deltasix says:

PRICEWISE EXTRA – Tues 4th January 2011 – 3.20 Leicester – THREE CHORDS – £60 each way @ 7/2 with BET365 – WON @ 9/4 – Profit £252.00.

5. Steve Deltasix says:

PRICEWISE EXTRA – Mon 3rd January 2011 – Lingfield 2.15 – BABE HEFFRON – £60 each way @ 11/4 BET365 – WON @ 9/4 – £206.25 profit.

Under my ” NAG ME ” System I had Three runners today – All £15.00 each way – WHOOPS A DAISY WON 100/30 BET365 – FOUNTAIN FLYPAST Lost 16/1 VICTOR CHANDLER – PALM PILOT WON 11/4 VICTOR CHANDLER.

Not a bad day

6. Steve Deltasix says:

PRICEWISE EXTRA – Sun 2nd January 2011 – GRANDAD BILL – 2.25 Ayr – £60 each way @ 5/1 BET365 – unplaced at 7/1 (BOG).

7. Steve Deltasix says:

PRICEWISE EXTRA – Fri 31st December 2010 – Lingfield 2.30 – RADIATOR ROONEY £120.00 each way @ 14/1 BET365 – finished an unlucky fifth @ 16/1 (BOG).

PRICEWISE – Sat 1st January 2011 – THE SILOSTAR – Cheltenham 1.30 £60 each way @ 9/1 BET365 – unplaced.

PRICEWISE – Sat 1st January 2011 – HEY BIG SPENDER – Cheltenham 2.35 £60 each way @ 9/1 BET365 – unplaced

PRICEWISE EXTRA – Sat 1st January 2011 – Fairyhouse 2.45 – NOT BEFORE EIGHT £60 each way @ 7/1 VICTOR CHANDLER – Third at 13/2 – Profit £45

STEVE DELTASIX.

8. Steve Deltasix says:

Hi Chris – The PRICEWISE selections are In THE RACING POST newspaper ( Not every day – only tends to be Big meetings where overnight prices are available ).

The PRICEWISE EXTRA prices can be obtained everyday at 12.00 through joining THE MEMBERS CLUB on the RACING POST web-site or subscribing for a daily text message at £1.50 a day – The RACING POST newspaper run an advert every day with the details.

STEVE DELTASIX

9. paulr says:

Chris – Steve subscribes to Pricewise extra which is about £20 a month I think.
    You can get a full 3rd party review, long term stats including a breakdown of ROI by individual tipster, from Secret Betting Club, which if you aren’t already a member I highly recommend: http://secretbettingclub.com/affiliates//idevaffiliate.php?id=128

10. Steve Deltasix says:

PRICEWISE – Wed 29th December 2010 – 2.30 Leopardstown – £60 Each Way CLAN TARA @ 11/1 BET365 and SKIPPERS BRIG £60 Each Way @ 11/1 BET365 – Both unplaced.

PRICEWISE EXTRA – Wed 29th December 2010 – 7.20 Kempton – IRON CONDOR – £60 Each way 100/30 BET365 – unplaced.

PRICEWISE EXTRA – Thurs 30th December 2010 – 1.35 Lingfield – PIPPA’S GIFT – £60 Each Way @ 13/2 BET365 – Unplaced.

11. Chris says:

Hi Steve,

Your two posts made for interesting reading. Cheers. I’m still trying to turn betting into a profitable hobby, and am slowly winning. I’m on the right lines now with betting banks, sensible stakes etc, etc. You said that you got your tips from the racing post website. Do you need to subscribe for the tips and is there a fee? I think the other tips you referred to were in the Racing Post newspaper. Is that right? The tips seem to have served you well. Good luck with the Barcelona bet..
    One day, (in my dreams) I intend to follow in yours and Paul’s footsteps and give up my regular job and make a career out of betting, but for now my education continues ; )

Cheers, Chris

12. Steve Deltasix says:

PRICEWISE – Tues 28th December 2010 – MONEY TRIX – 2.35 Leopardstown – £60 Each Way @ 10/1 WILLIAM HILL – Second @ 7/1 – WON £60.

PRICEWISE EXTRA – Tues 28th December 2010 – QUITO DE LA ROQUE – 1.25 Leopardstown – £60 Each Way @ 9/2 PADDY POWER – Second 3/1 – Lost £6

Profit on day £54

13. Steve Deltasix says:

No Racing Sun 26th December 2010

PRICEWISE EXTRA – Mon 27th December – Southwell 3.35 MINORTRANSGESSION – £120 Win @ 5/2 with BET365 – LOST – ( Third @ 9/4 ).

14. Steve Deltasix says:

PRICEWISE EXTRA – Wed 22/12/10 – PIPERS PIPING In the 6.55 Kempton Park – £60 each way at 6/1 BOYLESPORTS – Finished Second beaten a head after taking the lead 100 yds from the line.

No racing until Sunday 26th December 2010

15. Steve Deltasix says:

PRICEWISE EXTRA – Tues 21/12/10 was NATIONAL TRUST In the 2.20 Kempton – £60 each way at 4/1 BET365 (BOG) – Unplaced ( fourth at 7/1 ).

16. Steve Deltasix says:

No PRICEWISE or PRICEWISE EXTRA selections on Sunday 19/12/10 or Monday 20/12/10 due to all racing being abandoned.

17. Steve Deltasix says:

Last minute winner for Valencia made it three goals in the game – £100 at 9/10 with BET365 at over 2.5 in the game.

Lovely Jubbly, now all i need is England to score the 391 needed in the Second Innings
    with five wickets left, two hopes and ones called Bob.

Steve Deltasix

18. Steve Deltasix says:

Hello Wayne mate – It’s been a long time – I used to write for What’s the Story Southend Glory then Shrimp Season. I did the match reports for the Essex Courier ( Now the Enquirer ) and the Southend Times. I then published and edited, together with Ian Kemp, THE LITTLE GAZETTE Progzine, we published 108 issues of the wonderful match-day progzine, even for reserve games !!. We then set up THE LITTLE GAZETTE web-site ( which is now Shrimpers24 ) I still go to football with Ian, watching Chelmsford City, Come on you Clarets !!.

I lived in Spain on the Costa Del Sol for three years it was great fun, I’ve been back in blighty for five years now – Looking out of the window at three foot of snow at the moment – oh the 44 deg cel of Marbella !!.

Good to hear from you – Paul is as honest as you can find and we have seemed to hit It off – he has the philosophy and patience to succeed – and we share a lot of the same views about Sports Investment.

Hope you are well Wayne and of course i remember our times in the Nellie ( well most of them !!! )

Steve Deltasix

19. paulr says:

Small World! 😉

20. Wayne Petty says:

STEVE DELTASIX – WOW – There’s a name I’ve not heard for years, not since the days when I used to drink in The Nelson, before and after Southend games. Back in the day when I was a fresh faced young lad. How have you been Steve?
    Was it What’s the Story Southend Glory or Shrimp Season you were involved in/wrote a column for? I’ll have to nip up into my loft and dig out my old fanzines!
    How mad seeing your name again and on here, I’ve known Paul for a good few years now and have used his tipping service for just as long. I have to say that over the years he’s made me a tidy profit, nothing substantial but then my stakes are small and I’m no pro. I could not reccomend a more reliable or honest bloke than Paul Ruffy though. Great to see you living your dream as well Steve and great seeing your name again. Good health and be lucky
    Wayne

21. Steve Deltasix says:

Hi Gerald Simpson – The PRICEWISE selection today by Tom Segal was NIGHTJAR in the 2.40 at Southwell as mentioned In the comments below- Tom recommended 4/1 but that had long gone at 07.50 this morning, so i managed to get 7/2 with WILLIE HILL – I think you are getting confused with the PRICEWISE EXTRA selection of yesterday that won the 2.20 at Southwell ridden by Cathy Gannon – the comments below are the PRICEWISE and PRICEWISE EXTRA selections today that i backed – For your information the only other horse i backed today was DIGGERATT in the 1.35 at Southwell i had £30 at 11/8 with BETFRED (BOG) – it run like a pig – although that would be an insult to our suppliers of bacon friends !!.

All I can say to my many new friends on here Is BARCELONA BARCELONA BARCELONA after they destroyed their local rivals ESPANYOL away from home 5-1 tonight – and little Messi didn’t even get on the sccoresheeet.

Steve

22. Steve Deltasix says:

For Max and Paul – I will be doing an article about my Portfolio in due couse

Cheers
    STEVE DELTASIX

23. Steve Deltasix says:

Thanks for the kind comment – Paul’s ” WINNINGRACINGTIPS ” was one of the main reason’s why I started full-time as a SAI, his Idea’s mirrored mine, and gave me the confidence to go forward. I do use and pay for professional advice, however every investment i make is of course my decision. I look to make between 15/20 percent return on investment, if i can do that over a 12 month period i will be more than happy.

Just watched the Blackburn Rovers/West Hham game on the Internet – West Ham more than deserved a point and of course I collected on the Asian handicap bet ( £100 at 1.875 West Ham +0.5/1.0 Goal with BET365 )

Get in there you Hammers – Steve

24. Peter Colledge says:

Paul is the real deal…if you,ve convinced him, I’m going to be interested.

25. stevecon says:

PRICEWISE SAT 18/12/10 WAS In the 2.40 Southwell – NIGHTJAR – £60 Each Way at 7/2 ( WILLIAM HILL ) – Won 2/1 Fav.

PRICEWISE EXTRA SAT 18/12/10 was in the 1.50 Naas – ALPINE GLADE – £60 Each Way at 8/1 ( BET365 ) – Lost 6/1 ( Third in 6 runner race led at the last got caught ).

PRICEWISE EXTRA SAT 18/12/10 was in the 2.20 Naas – LADY ROBERTO – £60 Each Way at 7/1 ( BOYLESPORTS) – Lost 4/1 ( Fourth ).

£12 profit on the day.